1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1/2 cup almond oil
2 tablespoons beeswax
1/2 tablespoon vitamin E oil
5 drops Lavender, Cypress, Melaleuca, Frankincense, and Eucalyptus essential oils
- Melt beeswax in double boiler
- Once melted, add grapeseed, almond, and vitamin E oil until melted.
- Once combined, set aside for 2-3 minutes
- Add essential oils and stir
- Pour in container and allow to set for 2 hours
- To use, apply to skin or on chest
Credit: doTERRA https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/diy-soothing-salve
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.